The Bottom Line
- Ultra-thin cooking grate
- Low quality burner(s)
- Flimsy, lightweight construction
- Large amounts of plastic
- 12,000 BTU per side 2-section burner
- 300 square inches of primary grilling area for a total cooking area of 414 square inches
- 24,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Thin porcelain coated stamped steel cooking grate
- Porcelain painted steel lid and body
- Single push button piezoelectric ignition
- Chrome plated warming rack
- Plastic handles and knobs
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Imported exclusively for Wal-Mart from China by Blue Rhino Global Sourcing LLC.
Guide Review - UniFlame 24,000 BTUs Gas Grill Model# GBC1205W
Packed into a box, with all the paperwork and cardboard, this gas grill has a shipping weight of 48 pounds. Of course there is no propane tank or cover in that box, but still, this is a two burner, gas grill with 300 square inches of primary cooking space that weighs less than 45 pounds. If you strip off the side tables, condiment rack, front decorative panel (that actually keeps the grill from collapsing), basically strip it down to the actual working part of the grill, you get about 20 pounds of gas grill. Most portable gas grills weigh more than that. Tell me how good a grill this is and how long it will last.
And that's all I have to say about that.