The Bottom Line
- Small footprint for small spaces
- Basic grill for a reasonable price
- Comes with a cover
- Limited heat output
- Lightweight internal components
- Two 15,00 BTU P-shaped stainless steel burners
- 350 square inches of primary grilling area and 117 square inches of secondary grilling space for a total cooking area of 467 square inches
- 30,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Collapsible side tables
- Stainless steel and enameled steel construction
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Cover included, propane tank sold separately
- Imported from China from GHP Group Inc.
Guide Review - Dyna-Glo Smart Space Living Model# DGP350NP-D - Discontinued
There isn't much to say about this gas grill from the standpoint of its design of configuration. It is a small, 2-burner gas grill with no features. There is no side burner, rotisserie system, or anything else other than a 350 square inch 30,000 BTU grilling box. Of course that is the point. This gas grill is designed for the person who doesn't cook for many people and either doesn't want or can't have a large grill. And at that is is a competent grill. If you want to cook some burgers, a few chicken breasts or steaks, this grill will do that. It will do that competently, but not fantastically.
That is really what this grill is all about. It is good, but not great. It gets hot, but not as hot as you might like. It is built well, but not perfectly. At around $300USD, this isn't one of those cheap 2-burner grills that litter the fronts of big box stores, but it isn't an expensive little grill that you might find in a specialty retail store. It also doesn't stand out as being beautifully designed. It is a competent grill for competent grilling. If that is all you ask, then this is a grill you might want to consider.