A great dipping sauce for grilled potatoes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Puree yogurt, avocado and garlic in a blender or small food processor until smooth. Add cilantro and lime juice and pulse on and off until finely chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper.