The BBQ Guru posted this great chicken wing recipe. The combination of the lime juice and chilies gives dish a distinctive Southwestern flavor. Remember the longer you marinate the stronger the flavors will be.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 5 pound/7 kg chicken wings
- 1 cup/240 mL lime juice
- 7 ounces/200 g green chilies, diced
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL garlic powder
- 2 1/2/38 mL tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sugar
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL salt
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL soy sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL olive oil
- cayenne pepper
Puree chilies in food processor. Mix all ingredients together adding cayenne to your desired heat level. Marinade wings for 2-8 hours. Grill and baste often with marinade.