Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/4 cup orange/tangerine juicy juice
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3/4 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons crushed thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper -- plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon black pepper -- plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons allspice
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves , ground fine
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle generously over chicken strips. Marinate overnight.
Place chicken strips in grilling basket.
Grill should be medium hot and grate set on highest level. Lay out chicken and grill on both sides 20 minutes or until done. Servings depend on how hungry you are and if you can handle the wonderful blend of spices.
Warning... this is the type spicy that you feel in the back of your throat, have plenty of beverage available.