The Bottom Line
- Quality constructed grill for under $500
- Good, even heat
- Under powered side burner
- Four 10,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 444 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 644 square inches
- 40,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel capped side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Electric (AA-battery) ignition
- Enameled steel, stainless steel, and cast aluminum construction
- Fully enclosed cart
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Made in the United States by Onward Manufacturing
Guide Review - Huntington Rebel Gas Grill Model# 612364
The Huntington Rebel is the less expensive of the Huntington line of gas grills and this model is sold exclusively at Cabela's. At around $330USD this is a 4-burner gas grill with side burner and a standard appearance for modern grills, though this one has some unnecessary stainless steel body parts which limit the quality a little.
The cooking system in this grill is made with standard stainless steel tubular burners under a porcelain coated metal barrier. The firebox is porcelain coated and you shouldn't have trouble with rust for several years. The porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates are a little light but good at generating grill marks and transferring heat.
Packed onto this grill is also a standard side burner, though at 10,000 BTUs it isn't going to produce a lot of heat. Great for warming up a small saucepan or maybe frying a couple of eggs, but it will take a long time to bring a large pot of water to a boil. You can get a rotisserie kit for this grill if you want it, and with the high lid height there is good room for spinning most anything.