The Bottom Line
- Small footprint for small spaces
- Good heat output from the main burners
- Poor quality componenets
- Stainless steel hood and front piece are low grade stainless
- Two 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 266 square inches of primary cooking space with no warming rack
- 24,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Porcelain coated steel wire cooking grates
- On knob piezoelectric ignition
- Pedestal design with folding side tables
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Made in China by Brinkmann exclusively for Home Depot
Guide Review - Brinkmann 2-Burner Portico Collection Model# 810-3260-S
For 2012 Brinkmann has introduced their Portico Collection that includes an electric, charcoal, and gas version. This 2-burner gas grill is small in space (266 square inches of primary grilling space) with fold down tables for storage. There are on knob snap igniters and lightweight porcelain coated steel wire cooking grates. Typically of Brinkmann grills, the burners are low in quality and prone to rust.
There are a number of grills on the market in this size, so make sure you shop around before buying. While this one is inexpensive (around $140USD at Home Depot) it certainly isn't the best of its kind.