There's no such thing as a dumb question. There are however a lot of questions that get asked frequently. I've tried to collect those questions and get some answers that will help you out. Please select from one of the following catagories of questions:
Grilling FAQ for your questions about grilling whether it's grilling the perfect steak or figuring out how to best add some smoke flavor to grilled foods. These are answers to questions about grill cooking of all types.
Grills FAQ for your questions about grills from knowing what a BTU is to learning how to make repairs to your grill. These answers help you find out about grills of all kinds and how to work them properly.
Smokers FAQ for your questions about smokers and how to use them. These answers will help you hold a better temperature, get the most smoke out of your smoker and help you make better barbecue.
Smoking FAQ for all your questions about smoking and true barbecue. These answers will help you smoke better pork, brisket, ribs and many other foods.
Top Ten Answers:
- Which Grate Material is best for grilling?
- I got a vertical water smoker without instructions. How do I use it?
- How do I get a smoky flavor into food when using a gas grill?
- When Rotisserie Cooking how should I set the burners?
- I'm new at grilling and love a thick juicy filet mignon. What's the secret?
- Why do I get a bitter flavor on smoked meats?
- Whats the difference between wood chips and wood chunks?
- What's the best way to light charcoal?
- How do I deal with Flare-ups?
- What meats are best for smoking?