Every year around this time warnings issue forth from consumer groups, government agencies and safety experts telling us that outdoor cooking equipment is for outdoor use only. As logical as this seems every year people drag gas and charcoal grills into their homes, sheds or garages to cook on or to heat a room. Unfortunately, this means many people die. Gas and charcoal grills and smokers can produce large quantities of Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide will kill you very quickly. So DO NOT use outdoor cooking equipment indoors or in enclosed spaces. Carbon Monoxide has no odor and can fill a room in minutes.
While you are at it you might want to pick up a Carbon Monoxide Detector just to be on the safe side.