1. Food

rbsterli Writes:

"Last year I built my own BBQ, smoker, fireplace. I got a wide array of ideas from about.com as well as a few other popular sites throughout the world, but nothing that suited my needs exactly. What I wanted was a little different. Please feel free to take a look at my photos of what I built along with my brief forum entries and see if you find them helpful. I would be very happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I look forward to helping others in their design ideas and resources.

Regards,
rbsterli

Here is some information in regards to the brick BBQ and fireplace I built last year. Hope this helps. Feel free to browse the pics and ask any questions in the forum!

Comments

June 3, 2006 at 3:34 pm
(1) javie TAnguma says:

I saw your pictures on the barbeque that you built its a great piece of art I was wonder if i could get the demension cause I like to built one myself this summer. Thanks in advance javier.

December 21, 2006 at 7:50 am
(2) Mike Hagen says:

I’d also like the dimensions, and explaination on the functions of various compartments, and where you sourced compartment doors. I’m building a house and plan an outdoor kitchen with a fireplace/smoker. Does this have a damper for the smoker section? Does it have a propane igniter for the wood? Thanks, Mike

February 21, 2008 at 11:43 am
(3) Sandi says:

I would also like the dims on this as well as the compartments, etc.
Thank You!

July 14, 2008 at 10:27 am
(4) Megan says:

I’m trying to access your website to take a look at your pictures and I’m being told it’s unavailable. Dimensions and pics would be wonderful to see what has worked for you as I am planning to build a similiar on in the fall. Thanks!

August 23, 2008 at 7:43 am
(5) denny says:

same as the rest would like dimensions and pics . THANKS!

August 25, 2008 at 12:46 pm
(6) Mary says:

Would love to get the building info for my husband. He wants a smoker, I want organization in the yard. One large functional piece instead of 3 different types.
Thanks.

August 30, 2008 at 6:13 pm
(7) Brian Moore says:

would like to see the site and your pics but cannot access the site either. can you send me the info by email?

December 22, 2008 at 3:53 am